On average, 500 million posts (aka tweets) are shared every day across Twitter. You can use the platform to watch videos about just about anything that you’re interested in – new trailers for games and movies, music clips, scientific debates, sports, stand-up comedy acts, cooking, and a lot more.
Under these circumstances, downloading a Twitter video directly on your device indeed sounds like a good idea. Everyone has their favorite videos that they would take away on a desolate island if they could. Storing a video on your device can be extremely easy and fun once you know the drill. It doesn’t depend on any great skills, qualifications, or if Santa Claus considered that you weren’t naughty and brought you a present for Christmas or not. For today, it’s time to find out how to download Twitter videos in the case of iPhones. Let’s talk about some of the best methods:
Using the AnySave app
You can use the AnySave app to download Twitter Videos and you can find it in Apple’s App Store to download a Twitter video directly to your device. The software is free to use, although you must keep in mind that there could be some in-app purchases occurring at some point.
Once you have AnySave installed on your iPhone, here’s what you need to do:
- Head over to the tweet containing the video you want and hit the share option > Copy Link or Copy Link to Tweet. Open your new AnySave app, and the Twitter video that you need should already be there waiting for you. If not, paste the link manually or select the Paste From Clipboard option.
- Hit the Save option.
- Go through the initial T&C screen and grant permission for the app to access your Photos app.
- If you’ve made it this far, congratulations! It means that you should already find the downloaded Twitter video in the Photos app of your iPhone.
Using Twitter bots
If you’re not comfortable with installing anything on your device (and it’s understandable if that’s the case), you can simply use Twitter bots to get the job done and download that Twitter video that has conquered your heart forever. Such bots work even without having to search for other websites manually.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Head over to the Twitter video that you like.
- Type @ below the tweet itself, and tag SaveVideBot.
- The bot is a pretty chill guy, don’t worry! He’ll reply with a download link, and you’ll have to simply tap on it. It can be a little complicated if you’re using the Twitter app – in this case, you must tap the little Safari icon to bring up the Safari browser in order to open the download page there.
- Tap the Download option.
- Tap on the share icon, then select Save to Files, and Save. Tap the Picture-and-Picture button if the video begins to play and save it by tapping the share icon.
- That’s all. Congrats!
Apart from its availability for iOS devices such as iPhones, you can also use Twitter on gadgets running on Android, Windows Phone, or directly in the browser from just about any machine that you can use to go online.