Play Star Wars Rebels: Recon on pc for Windows and Mac: If you are Star Wars TV series fan then this game is must play for you. Yes, Star Wars Rebels: Recoon is latest action based game included in Google play store. But if you want to enjoy this game in desktop or laptop screen then go through the steps given below. Steps will guide you how you can run star wars rebels recon on pc running on windows or Mac OS.
Features of Star Wars Rebels: Recon for android:
Play as a warrior to take over other empires. Star wars Rebels: Recon is the best star wars based game in mobile devices. Play as Ezra Bridger and dodge TIE fighters to take down empire. Drive Imperial AT-MP and upgrade it to AT-DP. Fight for the citizens of Lothal. Earn number of bonus prizes like Stormtrooper helmets and secret rooms. Interact with other characters of series like ZEB- muscle of ghost team, Hera the pilot and even chopper the grumpy droid. Within app purchases unlock additional levels and battle STAR wars bosses like TIE bombers or TIE fighters.
Method 1 to play Star Wars Rebels: Recon on pc
- Download Bluesteacks from link given below.
- Now open Bluestacks and search for Star Wars Rebels: Recon in the search box.
- You can see the desired result there.
- Now open Star Wars Rebels: Recon app and start installing it in your pc running on Windows or Mac OS.
- Once installation is complete you can play game in your pc.
Method 2 to run Star Wars Rebels: Recon on pc:
- Download Andy software from link given below.
- Search for Star Wars Rebels: Recon in the search box.
- Click on the game folder and click install. Andy will install game in your pc.
- Once installation is complete you can play it in your pc.
NOTE: if you have downloaded and apk file of star wars rebels: recon just copy the data file in data folder. Now open apk file with Andy or bluestack emulators.
Download Bluestacks from here
Download Andy Emulator from here
Hope methods given above will help you to download & install Star Wars based android game in your pc. Do tell us about your experience in comments box below.