Turn Windows Laptop Into WiFi Hotspot By A Software- mHotspot: As in my earlier article. I told you how to turn laptop into WiFi Hotspot without any software. But if you are not a programmer type of person. Then you can read out this article. In this article, I will tell you how to make a virtual Wifi router by a software. The software does all the work. It makes the process too easy. The software is mHotspot. You can download the software from this link .
mHotspot is available free on internet. It turns your Windows 7 and 8 laptop into a virtual WiFi router. It also creates a secure connection. It also allows multi player gaming. It also has multiple features. This makes it different from the cmd process. It is also very easy to use. The application size of mHotspot is just 750KB only.
Features of mHotspot:
- It creates a secure connection.
- It can connect upto 10 devices.
- It can share any type of connection. (LAN, WiFi, Ethernet, 3G connection etc).
- It gives access to android phones, iPads, Tablets, PDAs and laptops.
- You can see the detailed connected device. (Name and IP address).
- You can also see the network usage. (download speed and transfer rates).
- It extends your connectivity range.
- It works with Windows 7 and 8
- It provides In-app internet selection.
How To Turn Windows Laptop Into WiFi Hotspot – mHotspot: Steps
- Download the software from this link.
- Install it.
- Customize the settings of Hotspot in just two steps.
- See the connnected devices.
- Customize with themes.
Also Read this article How To Turn Laptop Into WiFi Hotspot Without Any Software.