How to Find Your Android Phone even on Silent Mode
How many times have you been in a situation where you can’t find your Android phone and to make situation worse you realised that it was on Silent Mode. Yo then try calling your phone but can’t locate it as it does not ring up. What would you do next? Isn’t it the most perfect irritating situation? Worry not, here is a trick which you can use to find an android phone even on Silent Mode.
An app called Ring My droid is specially built for these situations. Just install the app and this will get rid of any such circumstances in the future. Ring My Droid app has an alarm triggered functionality. If your phone is on silent mode, just send a message and your phone will ring up to its maximum volume. This is how you can locate your phone even on silent mode. But the question arises here is How to use and configure Ring My Droid app in your android phone. Well, for that I am here for you. I am sharing this tutorial so that you can find your android phone even on silent mode using Ring My Droid. Lets cut the crap and begin the tutorial.
How to Find Your Android Phone even on Silent Mode using Ring My Droid app
Follow the below steps to find Android phone even on Silent Mode using Ring My Droid App:
- First, open up your Android gadget and after that go to Google Play Store.
- Now, in Google Play Store, type Ring My Droid in the search box. Then, tap on ring my droid app at the search result.
- It will start the installation procedure. Wait for some time until the installation completes.
- Now, when you open the app it will ask you to enter a Key Phrase. Well, the Key Phrase is just a secret phrase or word which is used to trigger the phone alarm until you find it.
- After entering your desired Key Phrase, just tap on Set
- Now, if you want to check that if it is working then just send a SMS from another phone with the Key Phrase that you have entered previously. As soon as your Android phone receives the SMS with the Key Phrase in it, it will trigger the alarm on full volume even when your phone is on Silent mode.
That’s it. You’re done. You have successfully configured Ring My Droid app in your android phone.
I Hope you have liked this article “How to find your android phone even on silent mode”. Do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. For more such interesting articles, follow us on Facebook or prefer SUBSCRIBING us. Thank You. J