How To Hide Facebook Status & Photos From Specific\Particular Friends: We all love making friends on Facebook. We share our daily updates, statuses, check-ins, photos, etc on our Facebook Timeline. But that does not mean that we want to share our all day-to-day activities with every friend on Facebook. Anyone who has your fb user-id can easily check your timeline and find out what’s happening in your life. Therefore, we need some Privacy to improve our social networking. And hence, the need to hide Facebook status or photos from particular friends arises. Let’s say… what will you do if you had a weekend beer party last night and want to hide your update from your conservative relatives on Facebook?? How would you hide your Check-ins which you don’t want your parents, boss or specific friends to know about?? How are you gonna hide your statuses from your ex-girlfriend when unfriending is a not an option?? How would you privately protect your timeline from unknown people??
Well, I can help you all through it. 😉 There is an awesome feature of Facebook that lets you hide statuses & Photos from Specific/Particular friends. Below is a very simple tutorial to control your privacy settings on Facebook. It would help many people to share status or Photos freely on Facebook without worrying about specific friends in your friends list. Let’s see how to hide Facebook status & Photos from Particular friends.
Also Read: How Can I increase followers on my Facebook Profile.
Tutorial to hide Facebook Status from Specific/Particular friends:
Following are the steps to hide Facebook Status from specific friends in your fb account:
- Click on the Facebook Settings button.
- Go to Facebook Privacy Settings.
- Now, you would see an option “Who can see my stuff?“. Click on Edit button in front of “Who can see your future posts?“
- A new Bar would open. You would see a link list as shown in the below image. Choose friends. If you want to hide all your posts (status) with some particular friends, then choose “Custom“. A new window will appear on your screen. Write the names of list of people from whom you want to hide your posts.
- If you want you past posts also limited then click on “Limit Past Posts“.
- That’s it you’re done.
This would become your default settings from now. But, in case if you want to add some more people for a particular post then you can follow the below steps:
- While publishing a status or post, you will see a set of options. By default, it is set to friends only. This means only your friends can see this status. To change it, Click on it.
- You will see a list of options as shown in the below option. Choose “Custom” and set it according to your privacy.
- Now, post the status. Your Privacy setting for the post has been set.
Also Read: How to hide friend list on Facebook timeline | Hide Facebook friend list.
Tutorial to hide Facebook Photos from Specific/Particular friends:
- Go to the photo which you want to hide. Click on it.
- You will see the privacy option as shown in the below image. Click on it. Choose”Custom” and set it according to your privacy.
- That’s it. You’re done.
NOTE: There is no option to hide your Cover pic on Facebook. It is set as “Public” by default and you cannot change it according to your privacy. So, wisely choose your Cover pic which you can share it with everyone.
Also Read: How to update fake facebook status via iPhone | Blackberry | Samsung Galaxy | iPad.
This was the tutorial guide to hide your Facebook Status & Photos from Specific friends. If you have any query or problem related to it then feel free to ask me by commenting below. To get more such Facebook Tips & Tricks in future, prefer SUBSCRIBING us or like us on fb. If you like this post then share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. Thank You. 🙂