If you have recently purchased or have been given an iPhone for Christmas then you will want to know the 10 helpful iPhone tips and tricks courtesy of Apple. Apple shared ten helpful iPhone tips and tricks to help customers make the most out of their devices, new or old. Some of the tips you would have already been aware of but some will leave you wondering how you didn’t know about them.
The iPhone tips were shared in a video on Apple Support Channel and are from the new features supported in iOS 16. It’s conveniently posted on the site on Christmas day, this is obviously to highlight to iPhone users the great features the device has after they have potentially unboxed a new iPhone.
10 Helpful iPhone Tips
You can watch the video or scroll down to see the highlights of the 10 helpful iPhone tips
- Left a subject from the photo background.
- Apply styles to your Lock Screen photos.
- Easily View your Wi-Fi password.
- Save time with text replacements, this is done through General -> Keyboard -> Text Replacement, and then add your phrase and then the replacement text in the shortcut section.
- Add low Power mode to Control Center Settings -> Control Center -> then the add button next to low power mode.
- Select multiple photos at the same time to add to other apps.
- Open the Camera from the Lock Screen. Just swipe left on your iPhone Lock Screen.
- Translate text using Live Text. Use the iPhone camera and use the live text icon to bring up the translate button. You can then translate the text automatically.
- Scan a document with the Notes App.
- Jump to your first photo in the Photos App by tapping the top edge of the iPhone screen.
You can get more tips from our dedicated tips section…