Fix android error 498 has occurred while communicating with server: error 498 is one the most common error that can cause trouble for you. Many times you have also faced this error. When you try to install any app from Google play store it shows you a message like this “error 498 has occurred while communicating with server”. In my previous articles also I have given you some of the best methods to remove all Google play store error at once.
Read how to fix android errors while installing apps from Google play store.
Below I have given some of the methods to fix “error 498 has occurred while communicating with the server”. You are requested to read all the procedures given below and try each one of them to find the best method to fix “error 498 has occurred while communicating with the server.”
Best methods to fix error 498:
Method 1: to resolve android error 498 while installing apps from Google play store.
Always try to download apps with Wi-Fi connection only. Sometimes your carrier server could create problem while you download apps from Google play store. This method has worked for most of the people to fix 498 error message.
Method 2 to fix error 498 has occurred while communicating with the server:
I have given this method in my earlier posts also. You just need to clear your system cache and useless data files and hope that error 498 will be gone.
To clear your android smart phone cache and data files :
- Go to settings > application manager > all apps.
- Once you get list of all the installed apps in your device find the Google play store app
- Click on it and click clear cache and data files.
- Now open your play store and try installing the app again. Hope this you have successfully resolved android error 498 while downloading apps from Google play store.
Method 3 to resolve android error 498 while installing apps from Google play store:
Try a new account to install the app which is causing error 498 in your system. To set up a new Google play account follow the steps given below:
- Open Google play store > settings > select add new account
- Once new account has been created, try installing app with this new account.
Believe me this method is one of the most successful method to fix error 498 has occurred while communicating with the server.
Method 4 to resolve android error 498 while installing apps from Google play store:
In this method you just need to set up a new Gmail account along with new play store account. Just remove your old existing account and get a new one. Follow the steps given below
- Settings > accounts >Google > remove Gmail account
- Now in settings > application manager > search for Google play.
- Once you have found the Google play store clear all cache and data and force stop the app.
- Similarly stop Google service framework and download manager
- Now restart your phone it will ask for new account information. This will set up a new play store account with Gmail.
Hope this new account will help you to overcome error 498 has occurred while communicating with the server.
Method 5: to resolve error 498 while installing apps from google play store:
this method is just a simple process to format your phone. Formatting your android smart phone will delete all data stored in your device. So you are advised to backup all your important files. I suggest you to go for this method if all above methods given above methods to fix error 498 will not work for you.
I hope methods given below will help you to overcome one of the most common android error 498. If you are still facing any problem or have any other solution do tell us by commenting below